For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SLO Chanterelle

Chef Seth and event coordinator Dawn White (my brother and sister-in-law) are the genius behind Pacific Harvest Events, a Central Coast boutique catering business. They have built a stellar reputation by providing their clients with innovative, flavorful meals, utilizing fresh local fare from San Luis Obispo County whenever possible. Their latest adventure led them on a quest through the SLO hills in search of the golden funnel-shaped chanterelle, long considered an excellent food mushroom. Check out Seth and Dawn's amazing recipe that resulted from their recent hiking excursion. This delectable dinner just might inspire me to hit the trails over the weekend to take advantage of the chanterelle season.

http://pacificharvestcatering.com/pacificharvestblog/all-this-rain-means-chanterelles/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget