For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

San Luis Obispo Horizon

During this splendid time of year when the clouds return, I find myself constantly gazing at the sky. When puffy formations blow across the horizon, I know chances are good that at the end of the day I'll find a spectacular light show where clouds meet the water. But sunsets are fleeting, never predictable, and never ever the same.

This evening I chased clouds all the way to Shell Beach in the southern part of San Luis Obispo County, hoping to catch a worthwhile view. Oh, boy, was I ever in the right place at the right time. Here is a progression of tonight's end-of-day phantasmagoria.



 


 

 Quite a light show in Shell Beach.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget