For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Underground Cellar

When's the last time you indulged in a winecation? Underground Cellar, a new online wine marketplace based in San Francisco, Ca that rewards wine buyers with free upgrades to rare and private-stash bottles from prestigious wineries, is celebrating its launch with a month-long giveaway. The grand prize winner will receive a Sonoma "Winecation" Getaway for four people, including airfare, dinners, VIP winemaker experiences, and a weekend stay at the luxurious Villa Terra Nova Wine Country Retreat in Sonoma, Ca.

I know what you're thinking. Why am I digressing from the alluring wine country of San Luis Obispo County...that practically sits in my own backyard? Truth be told, an employee of Underground Cellar recently contacted me and asked if I would help promote their giveaway on my blog. I checked out their web site and found their aesthetics appealing, felt intrigued by their concept of selling wine, and applauded their nicely-done videos.

I encourage you to check out Underground Cellar's web site for yourself, and if you feel so inclined, register for a chance to win a winecation in Sonomaone of California's spectacular wine destinations. While you're perusing their web site, pay attention to the current wine deals and purchasing platform; learn how you can get upgraded to higher-valued bottles and store your purchases for free in their state-of-the-art wine cellar in Napa, Ca; and find out how you can connect with other like-minded wine lovers. And watch those videos!

Sounds like a winner to me. 


https://www.undergroundcellar.com/



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget