For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

San Luis Obispo County: Charging Waves

I need a new hobby about as much as I need more housework. But as an extension of the landscape photography that tethers me to all that shines in San Luis Obispo County, over the weekend I decided to take on one more pastime: video artiste.

I compiled some of the past few day's cranking waves into a few rhythmic video clips, hoping that the energy and tempo of SLO County's coast finds its way to you. 

These are my very first attempts at editing a montage of charging waves, so please understand I'm no film expert. What I do hope, though, is that you'll feel the intensity of what I experienced when I trekked along the coast this past weekend through Cambria, Cayucos and Morro Bay. 

Total splash and wonderment. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget