For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Friday, October 31, 2014

San Luis Obispo County Sparkling Wine Guide


Although you don't need a special occasion to drink Champagne or sparkling wine, tis' the season for bubbly. 

The holidays are imminent, and Cali Coast Wine Country comes to the rescue with the first-ever San Luis Obispo Sparkling Wine GuideFinding festive wines made in San Luis Obispo County for end-of-year celebrations is now effortless.

Their wine guide includes all of SLO County's fizzy spots, where wineries like Vina Robles, Claiborne & Churchill, and Laetitia produce California-made bubbly in diverse geographic regions of the county. 

Download and print their sparkling wine guide any time of the year...and enjoy the glitter of the holiday season!


San Luis Obispo wine country sparkles year round!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget