For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Shari's Berries: Wine and Fall Flavors Pairing Guide


When I lived in Sacramento, I distinctly remember Shari's Berries fancy dipped strawberries
plump, juicy berries, elegantly swizzled in crunchy, sweet chocolate

Recently, when someone from their community outreach contacted me to share their Wine and Fall Flavors Pairing Guide, I gladly agreed.
 Following is their easy-to-use guide for marrying the flavors of autumn desserts and wine. 

Just in time for the holidays. 

Wine and Fall Flavors

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget