For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

San Luis Obispo County: Warm January Weather


I know what I previously said: I'm supposed to be taking a break from blogging. 

But today's weather...and colors...were extraordinary in San Luis Obispo County. I can't help but share. 

Following is my day's picture memoir that reflects the colors of this warm winter's day. 

Enjoy. 

Early morning pink undertones reflecting in Morro Bay


Late morning colors beaming in Cambria. 

Cambria waves clattering and wisping.

 San Simeon Piedras Blancas Lighthouse shining bright. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget