For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 San Luis Obispo County Events


It's never been easier to plan your annual SLO County fun and frolic.

Visit San Luis Obispo County's 2015 Community Event Directory is up and running, providing a monthly breakdown of regional festivals and special events. 

Want to find out more? Click here to take a look at their all-encompassing guide. 

One thing's for sure: in SLO County we celebrate just about everything. 

The last day of January 2015 went off with a splash in Montaña de Oro



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget