For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

San Luis Obispo County: Spring has Sprung

Spring wildflowers in Montana de Oro.

The late actor Robin Williams is credited with the maxim: Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!' 

Spring has sprung along the California Central Coast and seasonal events are off to a roaring good start. The weather is warm, the surf is up, the merrymaking is contagious. 

This is the time of year when San Luis Obispo County celebrates spring wind, ocean swell, and local flavors. Click on the links below to learn more about SLO County festivities taking place over the next few weeks that are well timed but short lived. 

Let's get the party started! 
















A beautiful spring morning in Morro Bay. Seize the day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget