For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Yosemite National Park: Glacier Point

Wildlife checking out the view at Glacier Point
Some aspirations are meant to stay on your bucket list. For me, visiting Glacier Point at Yosemite National Park remains on my list of things to do during my lifetime, long after my first visit. 

This majestic spot on the globe, where visitors stand 3,200 feet above California's Yosemite Valley, is absolutely sublime. With jaw dropping views of the Sierra Nevadas and the iconic granite formation of Half Dome, no matter how many times I travel to this vista, I always leave with a sense of exhilaration, an appreciation for the cosmos. 

We all have different ambitions, but it's hard for me to imagine anyone who wouldn't want to visit Glacier Point. What's on your life's checklist of aspirations? And which ones are worth accomplishing again and again? I hope you enjoy the video below of my recent trip to this high mountain mecca. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget