For better or worse, here I am—trapped in paradise. As long as I continue to live in this vital, inimitable spot on the globe,

I will continue to seek out the unique…the delicious…the innovative products, services and traditions of San Luis Obispo County.

Stay posted for a few of my favorite things.

About Me...

My photo
A wanderlust at heart... captivated by the California Central Coast. Join me on my culinary and vino-infused adventures as I explore and discover the regional novelties of San Luis Obispo County that make living here...easy to stay...and hard to leave.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

2015 Cambria Scarecrow Festival


During October, you never know who's going to show up in the free spirited town of Cambria. 

This year's Cambria Scarecrow Festival brings eccentric characters like E.T., Frankenstein and Tinkerbell to San Luis Obispo County.


In its sixth year, this festival attracts scarecrow enthusiasts who roam the thoroughfares of Cambria's bohemian villages in search of magical stuffed creations. 


Here's a peek at this year's visitors, who will line Cambria's streets through the end of October. 
I hope you find time for a visit!




Click here for more information on the festival. 
Hundreds of scarecrows are on display now through October 31 in Harmony, 
Cambria, Moonstone Beach Drive and San Simeon. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget